The senior management team have over 20 years’ experience in the industry, bringing a wealth of knowledge, experience and insight to every stage of the programme design process, including:
- Planning, preparation and domestic public relations communication
- Industry stakeholder engagement
- Legal and regulatory outline
- Implementing transparent structures and operations at the highest international standards
- Coordinated sourcing of investors internationally
- Implementing multi-tier due diligence procedures and systems
- Engaging independent audits and inter-government reviews
- Ensuring full public accountability and disclosure
To discuss how Latitude can help your government implement an effective, competitive and efficient residency and/or citizenship-by-investment programme, please contact us at email@example.com.
Lead contributor to the redesign of the Canadian Immigrant Investor Programme, thereby creating a new and thriving market for the world-renowned Federal IIP.
Creator of new financing provisions under the UK Tier 1 (Investor) Rules leading to a tenfold increase in the number of applicants to the UK.
Lead contributor to the design, set-up and launch of the Government of Antigua and Barbuda’s Citizenship-by-Investment Programme.
Lead contributor to the design, implementation and launch of the Malta Individual Investor Programme.
Lead contributor to the consortium winner under a tender for the Canadian Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Project.
Lead contributor to the design, set-up and launch of Grenada’s Citizenship-by-Investment Programme.
Won a Public Service Concession to design, set-up and launch a new inward investment agency in Anguilla.
PARTNER WITH US TODAY
Eric G. Major
"I've spent the past 25 years helping private clients to successfully relocate around the world. A second residency or citizenship can seem like a big undertaking, but we'll be by your side to provide the guidance and support to make the journey enjoyable and stress-free."